Stress in Dogs and Creating your own Canine Herb Garden with Elaine Stavert
22nd June 2019 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm£85
This CPD day with canine behaviourist and Applied Herbal Choices consultant Elaine Stavert is aimed at those who have completed the Applied Herbal Choices for Animals course, and include dogs in their work. We can also offer places to those who have qualified in an applied zoopharmacognosy approach elsewhere.
Elaine specialises in brain and gut health, and brings this knowledge into her teaching.
The day is held at Elaine Stavert’s canine herbal garden between Milton Keynes and Aylesbury and covers the following topics…
The brain and how it responds to stress:
– Brief visual explanations of neurons, neurotransmitters, myelin sheath, olfactory bulb, neurotoxins, memory, sleep.
– My canine lifestyle survey results.
– Herbs and strategies that may help reduce stress chemicals
– How I planned my own canine herb garden – pics of stages.
– Planning and planting the RSPCA canine herb garden
– Practical Herb identification in my own canine herb garden
Please contact us first to ensure that there are spaces, and then fill in the booking form on this link.